Your translation control center
Translation Center is the central dashboard of your translation project. Designed for speed, easy to use and full of practical tools. Edit and convert localization files online. No installation, no software updates, no dependencies: Everything simply works in your browser.
Finding translations in a project with thousands of entries can become very time-consuming. Our flexible search engine lets you find what you’re looking for.
Working together is more fun. Invite as many users as you wish to work with on your projects: developers, product managers, translators or even your community users.
Progress at a glance
Immediately see what needs to be done. Review recent translations, find new content and engage with your team.
Back to the future
PhraseApp remembers changes made to translations. It’s easy to look up older versions and to restore them if needed.
Our Slack integration ensures your team is kept informed of new activity in your PhraseApp projects.
GitHub Sync New
Sync your PhraseApp projects automatically with your GitHub repository.
Translate directly on your website
How awesome would it be if translators could simply browse your website and edit text along the way? Our In-Context Editor offers just that. It provides translators with useful contextual information which improves overall translation quality.
Turn your process into a continuous localization process with PhraseApp. Every process is slightly different. We offer a fully featured API that lets you integrate our service into your workflow. Continuous localization is simple with PhraseApp.
You can either work with your own team of translators or simply order professional translations from our translation partners. Rolling out new languages is now possible within hours.
Real people, real support
We offer comprehensive documentation, integration tutorials and personal assistance whenever you should need it.
- Ruby/Rails YAML (.yml, .yaml)
- Gettext (.po)
- Gettext Template (.pot)
- Gettext Mo (.mo)
- Android Strings (.xml)
- iOS Localizable Strings (.strings)
- iOS Localizable Stringsdict (BETA) (.stringsdict)
- XLIFF (.xlf, .xliff)
- Qt Phrase Book (.qph)
- Qt Translation Source (.ts)
- Chrome JSON i18n (.json)
- Simple JSON (.json)
- Go i18n JSON (.json)
- Nested JSON (.json)
- i18n-node-2 JSON (.js)
- .NET ResX (.resx)
- Windows Phone ResX (.resx)
- Windows 8 Resource (.resw)
- INI (.ini)
- Java Properties .properties (.properties)
- Play Framework Properties (.locale)
- Java Properties XML (.xml)
- Objective-C/Cocoa Property List (.plist)
- Symfony YAML (.yml, .yaml)
- Symfony2 YAML (Beta) (.yml, .yaml)
- TMX Translation Memory eXchange (.tmx)
- Excel XLSX (Beta) (.xlsx)
- CSV (.csv)
- PHP Array (.php)
- Zendesk CSV (.csv)
- Laravel/F3/Kohana Array (.php)
- Angular Translate (.json)
- Mozilla Properties (.properties)
- EmberJs (.js)
- Efficient Search
- Extensive Permission Management
- Pluralization Support
- Change Tracking / Version Control
- Machine Translation
- Right-to-Left support
- UTF-8 support
- Slack Integration
- Translation Memory
- Style Guide
- Character Limits
- GitHub Sync
- Placeholder Detection and Validation
- Format Conversion
- Professional Translation
- Support Center
- Hosted platform
- Realtime statistics
- Emoji Support
- Screenshot Upload
- Client Libraries & Plugins