Your translation control center
Translation Center is the central dashboard of your translation project. Designed for speed, easy to use and full of practical tools. Edit and convert localization files online. No installation, no software updates, no dependencies: Everything simply works in your browser.
Finding translations in a project with thousands of entries can become very time-consuming. Our flexible search engine lets you find what you’re looking for.
Working together is more fun. Invite as many users as you wish to work with on your projects: developers, product managers, translators or even your community users.
Progress at a glance
Immediately see what needs to be done. Review recent translations, find new content and engage with your team.
Back to the future
PhraseApp remembers changes made to translations. It’s easy to look up older versions and to restore them if needed.
Our Slack integration ensures your team is kept informed of new activity in your PhraseApp projects.
Sync your PhraseApp projects automatically with your GitHub repository.
Translate directly on your website
How awesome would it be if translators could simply browse your website and edit text along the way? Our In-Context Editor offers just that. It provides translators with useful contextual information which improves overall translation quality.
Turn your process into a continuous localization process with PhraseApp. Every process is slightly different. We offer a fully featured API that lets you integrate our service into your workflow. Continuous localization is simple with PhraseApp.
You can either work with your own team of translators or simply order professional translations from our translation partners. Rolling out new languages is now possible within hours.
Real people, real support
We offer comprehensive documentation, integration tutorials and personal assistance whenever you should need it.
- doneRuby/Rails YAML (.yml, .yaml)
- doneGettext (.po)
- doneGettext Template (.pot)
- doneGettext Mo (.mo)
- doneAndroid Strings (.xml)
- doneiOS Localizable Strings (.strings)
- doneiOS Localizable Stringsdict (BETA) (.stringsdict)
- doneXLIFF (.xlf, .xliff)
- doneQt Phrase Book (.qph)
- doneQt Translation Source (.ts)
- doneChrome JSON i18n (.json)
- doneReact-Intl Simple JSON (.json)
- doneReact-Intl Nested JSON (.json)
- doneSimple JSON (.json)
- doneGo i18n JSON (.json)
- doneNested JSON (.json)
- donei18n-node-2 JSON (.js)
- done.NET ResX (.resx)
- doneWindows Phone ResX (.resx)
- doneWindows 8 Resource (.resw)
- doneINI (.ini)
- doneJava Properties .properties (.properties)
- donePlay Framework Properties (.locale)
- doneJava Properties XML (.xml)
- doneObjective-C/Cocoa Property List (.plist)
- doneSymfony XLIFF (Beta) (.xlf, .xliff)
- doneSymfony YAML (.yml, .yaml)
- doneSymfony2 YAML (Beta) (.yml, .yaml)
- doneTMX Translation Memory eXchange (.tmx)
- doneExcel XLSX (Beta) (.xlsx)
- doneCSV (.csv)
- donePHP Array (.php)
- doneZendesk CSV (.csv)
- doneLaravel/F3/Kohana Array (.php)
- doneAngular Translate (.json)
- doneMozilla Properties (.properties)
- doneEmberJs (.js)
- donei18next (.json)
- doneEpiserver XML (BETA) (.xml)
- doneEfficient Search
- doneExtensive Permission Management
- donePluralization Support
- doneChange Tracking / Version Control
- doneMachine Translation
- doneRight-to-Left support
- doneUTF-8 support
- doneSlack Integration
- doneTranslation Memory
- doneStyle Guide
- doneCharacter Limits
- doneGitHub Sync
- donePlaceholder Detection and Validation
- doneFormat Conversion
- doneProfessional Translation
- doneSupport Center
- doneHosted platform
- doneRealtime statistics
- doneEmoji Support
- doneScreenshot Upload
- doneClient Libraries & Plugins
- doneAssignable Jobs